Let’s be honest, we may decide to eat healthier, but it is the taste of food that we really enjoy. And nothing tastes better than locally grown foods in season. So, here are links to several area farmer’s markets.
- Roslindale –Saturdays, 9am-1:30pm, Adams Park
- Jamaica Plain—Tuesdays and Saturdays 12-5pm (677 Centre Street); Saturdays 10am-2pm (31 Germania Street)
- Boston –several throughout the city, including the Boston Public Market which is open year round
- Newton—Two locations, Tuesdays 1:30-6pm (New Cold Spring Park) and Saturdays 9:30am-12:30pm (Elm St. West Newton)
- Needham—Sundays, 12-4pm, Garrity Way at Town Hall
- Dedham – Wednesdays, 3-7 pm, at High and Court Streets
- Brookline –Thursdays, 1:30pm to 6:30pm, Centre Street West Parking Lot in Coolidge Corner
- Cambridge –Daily, several locations
Aware of a great farmer’s market and want to let everyone know about? Tell us!
Happy and healthful eating,
Donna G. Pertel, MEd, RD, LDN